Trombone Mania Concert – July 19, 2022
Trombone Ensemble Pre-Concert Music Books DOWNLOAD BELOW
All participants must bring their own chair and music stand or lyre
This event is for slide trombones only – please, no valved instruments, baritones, euphoniums, etc.
Here is the schedule for July 19 in Salem Square (all outdoors – clothespins or clips recommended):
- Rehearsal begins at 6:00 pm sharp.
- Pre-concert performance begins at 6:45 pm.
- Final performance for those who remain for the 7:30 pm band concert will take place as the last selection on the concert (at approximately 8:45 pm), in-place wherever you are seated.
- Rain-date for this concert is Friday, July 22 – same time schedule, same place.
The address for Salem Square is: 649 S. Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101 – for GPS, be sure to include the “S.”
Please do not park on the perimeter of the Square – instead, you can continue past the Square, turn LEFT on Church Street, and there you will find several lots on both sides of this one-way street – all are open and free.
There is no particular dress code, though white shirt is suggested – please be tasteful in your attire choices since this is a public performance.
Salem Band maintains no liability for participation in rehearsal or performance – you may bring as many guests as you like – all Salem Band performances are free and open to the public – guests should bring a lawn chair as there is no seating in Salem Square.
General rule for selecting your parts – choose parts that stay within your range:
- Beginner level: choose Alto
- Intermediate level: choose Bass
- Advanced level: choose Tenor or Soprano
One additional ensemble selection will be handed out at the rehearsal
We are looking forward to seeing you on July 19. Thank you for being a part of Salem Band’s 250th Anniversary!
Soprano Bass Clef
Alto Bass Clef